here were the cartoon figures who boarded the bus in a Bus Stop 2' going to? The secret has now been revealed. They arrive in the town centre and get off the bus at the bus stop featured in 'Bus Stop 3'.
Here you can see a row of buildings with different shops and businesses. This is where Mr. Mueller, the baker, sells his wares. The 'SHAKES BEER' pub is a popular haunt for the men in particular, leaving at a stagger. Since his release, Nat S. Cape enjoys coming here as well, and Luis Dringer is permanently drunk.
Lorries, cars and motorbikes drive along the roads, there’s a tailback at the traffic lights, people like you and me wait for the bus, and other people look out of the windows.
Now and again some street musicians put on an appearance and play music from selected MP3, OGG or WAV files.
In short, days or even weeks can go by before you have seen all the animated figures in this screensaver. Or it could even take months, as the sun shines during the summer and there is snow on the ground in winter. You can also see the Easter bunny and Father Christmas at the right time of year.
The most important features:
* Adjustable day/dusk/night and summer/winter.
* Interaction (people react when they are clicked, they can knock on doors or ring the bell, switch on the light and much more besides ...).
* You determine when you want the bus and suburban railway to run.
* The designs of the bus, suburban railway and the lorry can be customised as required.
* With integral MP3 player, sound effects.
* Includes message function.
* Temperature and weather display (Internet connection required).
* Multilingual (German/English).
- Links Down -